2022 Austrian Grand PrixContact Us
F1 Austria 2022 - Paddock Club
Experience the finest trackside hospitality at the Formula 1 Paddock Club in Spielberg. VIP access above the pits provides an opportunity to indulge clients, employees and friends with an exclusive weekend at the Austrian Grand Prix.
Paddock Club guests at the Red Bull Ring enjoy the finest hospitality and access to unique benefits such as daily pit lane walks. Legend Ticket Packages from F1 Experiences also include a 1-Day Paddock Pass and priority access to the podium after the race.
Each Formula One Paddock Club™ Package includes
- 21 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
Formula 1 Paddock Club
In the lush green surroundings of Spielberg, in the Styria region of Austria, the Red Bull Ring circuit stretches out before the Formula One Paddock Club™. Revel in the build up by taking a pit lane walk and relax in the elegant surroundings of the Paddock Club suites as racing gets underway. With the best view of all the action and first-class cuisine, the Formula One Paddock Club™ makes for a perfect backdrop to the return of the Austrian Grand Prix.
Dress Code: Smart casual attire is recommended, i.e. long trousers and a polo shirt for men. The Formula One Paddock Club requests that no jogging suits, shorts or beach attire be worn.
Children: Formula One Hospitality and Event Services reserves the right not to admit children aged 7 years or under into the Formula One Paddock Club. If permission is granted, the child must also have a ticket.