Prestigious F1 Corporate Hospitality
F1 Corporate Hospitality Packages
Formula 1 is the fastest, most exhilarating and sophisticated sport in the world.
Official F1 Accredited Agent
The cars racing present the very summit of automotive technology, racing at top speed of over 200 miles per hour. The sport also provides a valuable research and development laboratory for the leading motor manufacturers. Competition between drivers and teams charge up the atmosphere at every race meeting.
In recent years, Formula 1 has extended its reach to Asia and the Middle East, adding more potential to the already established worldwide fanbase of more than 450 million people. With races now staged in China, Azerbaijan, Bahrain, Singapore, Abu Dhabi, Mexico and the United States, the sport is seen as the ultimate in competitiveness, technology and safety.
The quality of hospitality venues, track facilities and grandstand viewing has become a worldwide standard for corporate entertainment.
Formula One Worldwide Hospitality
- Unparalleled insight into all aspects of Formula 1
- Formula 1 Paddock Club™ hospitality
- F1 team hospitality including driver appearances
- Travel, accommodation & VIP transfers
- Exclusive VIP hospitality venues
- Private race viewing facilities for individuals, small and large groups
Formula One Paddock Club 2020 Calendar
Formula One Paddock Club 2021 Calendar
The impact of Formula 1:
- Over 220 global brands and corporations are currently sponsoring F1
- Total global TV cumulative audience of almost 2 billion people
- Each race meeting is broadcast to over 200 countries live
- 3.5 million people attend Formula 1 races each year
Formula 1 has come to be associated with not only sporting distinction but also with glamour and prestige.
Its status of one of the classic – and sometimes most important – events in its host countries is rapidly becoming assured. Grand Prix Events’ passion for perfection extends into offering hospitality, which is second to none. As part of an individual Formula 1 package, we can design an entertainment and hospitality programme that will fulfill your specific requirements for each Grand Prix event.