2021 Italian Grand PrixContact Us
F1 Italy 2021 - Paddock Club
See every moment, as it happens. The Formula 1 Paddock Club is the place to be at historic Monza for the Italian Grand Prix.
Situated directly above the pits, the Paddock Club offers luxurious suites in the heart of the action from the green light, through every pitstop to the chequered flag. Enjoy gourmet meals, grazing stations and premium open bars serving the best champagne.
Get closer to the racing at Autodromo di Monza with daily pit lane walks, F1 driver appearances and driving tours of the track. Paddock Club Ticket Packages from Grand Prix Events and F1 Experiences also include access to the F1 Paddock and podium.
Each Formula One Paddock Club™ Package includes
- 21 thrilling events in the world's most glamorous locations
- Behind-the- scenes visits to the F1 Paddock
- Exclusive access to the F1 Pit Lane
- Guided Lap on Drivers Parade Truck
- F1 Team and Driver Appearances
- Ultimate Location above the F1 Team Garages (Except Monaco)
- Business Facilities Networking APP
- Exceptional Food and Wines
- All- Day Refreshments and Champagne Bar
- Dedicated Paddock Club Access Lanes
- Reserved Parking
- Private Suite Options (min numbers apply)
- VIP access to the support race Paddock
- Exclusive Club Boutique
- Lift the championship trophy photo opportunity
Formula 1 Paddock Club
When you reach the Formula One Paddock Club™ at Monza, located opposite the start/finish line above the pits, it feels like entering the inner sanctum of Formula One™. The garden entrance, with its high terrace and lounges, gives it a uniquely Italian feel. There are also seats in the Tribuna Ascari Grandstand for Formula One Paddock Club™ guests.
A walk along the pit lane at dedicated times offers Formula One Paddock Club™ guests the chance to mingle with all the famous faces of Formula One™ and see for themselves what goes on behind the scenes in a Grand Prix garage. This is where the driver and his team make their final preparations for the race. You may even see one of the teams practise their pit-stop routine. No television coverage can compare with this exceptional, almost surreal experience.